The Oxford Russian Grammar and Verbs
Oxford University Press, 256 blz., paperback, 2002, ISBN 9780198603801
This guide to Russian grammar and verbs is comprehensive and easy-to-use. It provides ultra-clear explanations and an easy-access design, and is an ideal support book for all beginner and intermediate learners.
This grammar provides clear and simple explanations of today's written and spoken Russian. Comprehensive and easy to use, with coverage of all the key points of Russian grammar, it is the ideal reference tool for beginner and intermediate students, whether at school, college, or learning on their own. Thousands of examples in an instantly accessible layout show how the language works. The verb tables are clear and easy-to-use and all grammatical terms are explained in a glossary.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the key points of Russian grammar
- Thousands of examples show how the language works
- Clear and attractive lay-out for maximum accessibility
- All grammatical terms explained in a glossary
- Provides detailed tables of Russian verbs in an easy-to-use format